Saturday, December 14, 2013

my michael kors selma bag

    Three ways I wear my ,, Selma''


   hey there welcome or welcome back to my blog!:)
   so as you can see from the title this is going to be a post about my latest purchase -
   a selma bag from MK!! if been longing for it quite awhile and then got it all spontae-
   ously this week:)
   so in this post im going to show you 3 different ways Im probably going to wear it like
   soon.
   let me know what you think of the outfit ideas and let me know how you style ur selma in
   case you got one:)
   enjoy ♡♡♥





so tthis is what it looks like in case u forgot or didnt know yet (I have it in luggage)


all casual
scarf+shirt: h&m; dark blue jeans: lee



casual chic
silk shirt-zara; jeans: vero moda; necklace: Iam







No comments:

Post a Comment